Can you ?

I said to myself, "Can I be strong enough?"

I broke up with my bf. We got serious problem. Four years, we haven't say hi to each other since we broke up.

But when I'm on my way to go home I heard our favorite music was playing in the radio. When I'm hungry, suddenly I went and finally stopped to our favorite restaurant. I can't sleep. I watched our favorites movie.
What happened to me?

I get up from my bed. Open that pink box again. Try to memorized all our memories. Looking at our photos. I smile. But the tears started to fell down. Suddenly remember all of you.

But, I look at wedding invitation on my phone table. Some postman gave it to me a weeks ago. Yeah, his name and his bride. Not my name and him. I wipe my tears. Take a deep inhale and exhale. Get up. Look at my cupboard and find the most beautiful dress.

The day finally came. I put my make up on. I curled my hair. Smile. The wedding started. He and his bride walking in the aisle. Applause and smile. That's what can I do. I can see the happiness on your face. When you look at your bride you look so happy. 

Finally. I just realized I can be strong enough. Just to let my beloved one found his happiness. 

Can you? Can you wonder someone you loved someday gonna walk in the aisle with his bride and you just sat down, smile, and give applause to them?
I can. I believe you can do it too.

Komentar