MOM

MOM,

She is my hero.

She spent all of her times, to take care of me.

I love her. But, I can't tell it to her directly.
I'm too shy to say it to her.

She is always on my side.
She always has time for me.
She listen to all my problems.
She never get tired for smiling.
Sometimes she yelled at me.
Sometimes she angry with me.


But I know, she do that because she loves me.
She wants me to be the best daughter.

She always called me when she was cooking, she asked me to help her.
But I know, she called me because she wants me to learn about cooking with her.
But sometimes I refuse. I'm not really like cooking.
(( But recently i like to help her and we cooking together. wanna try some? :p ))

She always told me to studying. "Go studying." she said.
But I don't heard her, because I prefer to play with my smartphone or with my laptop.
So, after the test when I got bad score. I just realized."I should study more."
I tell her that I got bad score. I cried. She look at me and hug me.

"It's okay. Just do better next time." she said.

It's a heartbreaking I heard her said that. Why I'm not studying seriously? Why I'm not realize that my job is only STUDYING? My parents never want anything from me. They only wants me to studying, and get a best score.
That's the only one that can make them smile.

Mom and Dad, they are my hero.
I love them so much, but I just can't tell it.

At their wedding anniversary, I can't gave anything.
I just gave them a little gift. I sketched both of them. And gave that to them.
They smiled.


In my life, I just want to gave them happiness.
I want to look their smiles until they are getting old.
I can see small wrinkles around their eyes.

Time flies so fast,
We are getting older,
Our parents also getting older.

Let's make our parents smile and laugh.
That is one little thing, but can change anything.


Mom and Dad,
I love you.



-TGS-

Komentar